May 18, 2007

If you're travelling, read this

This is why we choose to work for the whole year.

Vacations are what makes it worthwhile. One month off the job makes it possible to survive the eleven months of work. I wonder what would happen if that was taken away. I have heard that in Japan it is compulsory to take all of your leaves. Because they say the people there have a tendency to stop taking vacation because they say that the work gets affected. I can't believe that this kind of people still exist in the world.

Anyways, if you ask me, there are two places I really want to go to: Singapore and Thailand. Singapore, because it is one of the coolest places in the world. It looks modern but at the same time it is undeniably Asian. The climate is amazing and there are a shitload of places to go to. If you like it as much as I do, you can get your flights to Singapore here.

The second place is Thailand. And for just one reason, Bangkok is there :D. By the way, you can't flights to Thailand and the Bangkok flight. The last time I planned to go there was last new years. Luckily for me, I couldn't make it, because I fell short of money. And guess what happened. There was a coup. Bangkok got bombed. But my friends who were there, told me that it wasn't all that bad. So i've been saving up again for quite some time now. And this time it looks like i'm all set to go.