July 18, 2005

emancipation - hour 106

This is it. 106 hours and 145 cigarettes later, I am at the end of it all. I don't intend to do it again, ever again. Though this idea was more stupid than anything that I've ever had before, but since it was an experiment, and we have the results, there has to be conclusion. I think my conclusion is to sleep properly every night, for it is
very important that you do so, If you do decide to do it, after four days, your eyes hurt real bad on just looking at the monitor, you decide to kill your project manager yet again, you think you have four hands, and it's impossible to read what you are typing.

The next thing on the agenda is to quit smoking. Plan to start that from tomorrow morning. Umm.... Next week would be a better idea. Will think about it tomorrow.

Good Night.

Tagged ,