July 15, 2005

emancipation - hour 19

Life is not always fair, sometimes it's just too much to take. But only sometimes, and I am sure when I look back at this after years and years, I would be laughing, thinking about the sorry state I am in now.

But whatever let's get back to the main issue at hand. It's the nineteenth hour running now. I am wide awake, there are hardly any signs of fatigue or sleep anywhere near me. But the problem time is about to begin. My theory is that if you can survive 6 am to 8 am, you have survived the night out. That is usually the time, when you suddenly feel so sleepy and sluggish. No wonder all schools, colleges, and offices in the world open at exactly this time to make it is a horrible experience for one and for all. Sometimes I think it is a conspiracy against the common man.

Mac would open up in an hour, so would get something to eat if not to sleep. Though I am not very sleepy, but to be true, if there was a bed here....

Tagged ,